Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Rear Spoiler on Wifes Mustang

I bought my wife a Shelby rear spoiler for her Mustang. It had to be painted and striped like the rest of her car, so it had been put off for a while. Well, last Monday the car went to the body shop for the painting and installation of the spoiler and does it look different...

I don't have a good before picture of the rear spoiler....

100_0199Small.jpg

But here is after...

100_0484SmallEdited.jpg

100_0486Small.jpg

Last edited:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Ruh roh!! Has Pam seen this thread yet Scott?? If not, better DELETE IT or Crash the site!! ROFLMAO

Man that's hot looking.

She wanna race for pinks?? :rofl: My wife would LOVE that car too!!

Ruh roh!! Has Pam seen this thread yet Scott?? If not, better DELETE IT or Crash the site!! ROFLMAO
I don't know, he's not talking

6L PWR said:
Man that's hot looking.
Thankyou

6L PWR said:
She wanna race for pinks??
The Taurus???

6L PWR said:
My wife would LOVE that car too!!
I'm sure she would.....ya know they sell them at your local Ford dealer.....call your wife over to your 'ol puter and show her what you're planning on getting her for Christmas... Calling Blacksnapon, calling blacksnapon.......customer on the showroom floor...

Last edited:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Goose did they get the clear coats level this time or did they have to step them like before?

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
The Taurus???
NO, my heavy old 6slow truck. :) I won't even put it on the bottle. :D

I'm sure she would.....ya know they sell them at your local Ford dealer.....call your wife over to your 'ol puter and show her what you're planning on getting her for Christmas... Calling Blacksnapon, calling blacksnapon.......customer on the showroom floor...
Yeah, right. I got the same problem that Scott does!!

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
That's a nice looking spoiler and a beautiful car.

Do you??? I just talked to Scott and he told me that he and Pam had been to two dealerships today look'n...

Just Look'n.....No buying. Of course, I think if he had his way the Explorer would be gone and replaced with an old Bronco and new Mustang.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts