Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

boy those Bfgoodrich longtrail TA wear quick

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Well I bought these while back (can't find post ) And with only 7000 miles can see wear . its even at least .

considering these r High $ compared to no names I run I thought I'd get at least 40000 plus.

Any one else think they wear quick. Had 56000 on old generals

My dad had some on the truck a long time ago, but those were the Mud Terrains, and when most of your drivin aint on mud, they wear quick.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Well I bought these while back (can't find post ) And with only 7000 miles can see wear . its even at least .

considering these r High $ compared to no names I run I thought I'd get at least 40000 plus.

Any one else think they wear quick. Had 56000 on old generals

Had a set of 35" A/T's on the 79. Lasted about 30K, that's it. I wasn't overly abusive to them and thought that they would have lasted longer.

Honestly, out of all the tires I've had, the old school Swamper TSLs wore the best and lasted the longest... no sh*t.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
My truck eats tires no matter what I put on it. I got it with Some Bridgestone A/T Dueler's with half tread and they were gone in probably 15k. I bought some cheap highway tires that lasted about 35K, and now my Bridgestone A/T Dueler Revo's are about half and have almost 20K.

Ryan

Had a friend of mine swear that Bridgestones are the worse for tire wear...

Most people in my family wont buy Firestone/Bridgestone tires. Too many bad experiences. My dad had Firestones (factory tire) on his 1984 Bronco II and had a blowout and almost flipped. Never again....

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Bridgestone/Firestone and Goodyear is all i will ever buy. main reason for bridgestone/firestone is they have fixed that issue with blowouts, secondly they have a plant here in La Vergne so i would rather help the local economy. and goodyear plainly because they make a great street tire. sometimes. they are either great or suck eggs.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts