Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Welcome MikeB

bobf100

Hey MikeB - welcome to the site - look around - make yourself at home. Post up and post often. It's always nice to have another 56 F100 on board. :welcome:

Welcome.

I was looking for my brother all of a sudden. Brian_B----Mike_B LOL

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Welcome! :) Another gasser, <sigh> doesn't everyone know that REAL trucks don't have spark plugs. :nana:

Hi All,

Thanks for the welcome. I'm not much of an online chatter but when I think I can contribute I usually do, right or wrong.

I've had my '56 since 1976. It's an ex-California forestry truck. Rebuilt and showed in the late '70's before tearing it down for another rebuild. It's survived being moved across country (in parts), moved back across country (still in parts), divorce (she couldn't have the '56 but got the house), remarried (she appreciates a man and his truck). It's finally getting some work done on it, slowly, gotta business to run.

Info page for our F-100 http://www.clparts.com/atruck.html

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
I'm not much of an online chatter

Don't worry about that, we got you covered. Between Carl's rants about Hitlory and stories about getting struck by lightening and Ryan trying out the pick-up lines he uses on the 14yo girls he meets we have plenty of chatter.:rofl:

We could use a little more restraint here on the board.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Welcome Mike.

Glad to have you onboard.

bobf100

doesn't everyone know that REAL trucks don't have spark plugs. :nana:

Not only do they have spark plugs but they also came from the factory with running boards. :cooldude:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Not only do they have spark plugs but they also came from the factory with running boards. :cooldude:
NO SPARK PLUGS and mine DID come from the factory with running boards! :p Mine are just a bit more modern!

welcome mike.. i see you've already heard from many of the wing nuts. enjoy the board and always remember, Hitlory is satan, lightning friggin hurts your ears

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts