Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Interior Lights

Storm

Ugh.. We started pulling stuff off to take the headliner off.. Only to find out we are good.. There's a chunk thats bout a foot wide that I can run self taps into without touching the roof.. Its where the visors mount to and such..

Problem.. We put the interior lights back in.. The lights work but none of the map lights work in the front or back.. We've tried everything.. Does anyone know if these have a fuse? I can't find anything in the book and the bulbs look fine.. I checked the filament.. Nothing wrong with them.. Just wont turn on if you flip each switch for driver side/passenger side..

Most ford lights in the headliner work off the ground side. Are you sure you got the ground back good when you installed it? Maybe paint got under the screws when you remounted them?

They should have a fuse somewhere as well. I have no clue where to look for that though.

Storm

I got it.. After everything was installed I noticed my stereo wouldn't power up.. So I yanked every fuse I could find and ended up finding a 10A fuse blown.. Looked in the book and it said "Instrument Cluster".. Weird.. My cluster worked fine.. After I replaced that fuse I had power to the stereo and the map lights..

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts