Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

How about ya's DEL-MAR-VA?!?!?

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Let's get this club rollin'! Come on...I know ya'll are out there. Let's represent the east.

I'm in lower slower Delaware and I love me some smilieFordlogo 's!

TazDevil07

Welcome Paul and Kevin. Let's get a DelMarVa Chapter going. We're really not all the far from one another. Watcha think?

hey brenda if ya can't get enough folks to make a delmarva chapter try to do a delaware/maryland chapter? ya might get enough to start a chapter-I'm not against a dual chapter thing-shouldn't be like other places having two bordering states competing with one another-"just a thought not a sermon" :idea:

TazDevil07

smilieIagree I wasn't sure how many Maryland folks we had. I know there were 3 DE folks. I need to see where Bobby went. We need a plan!!

been a couple on here-if ya go back over the thread it might give ya and idea? maybe the whole east thread maybe they posted else where-other than the maryland/delmarva thread yeah i know it's a time consuming thing -but i have to do it a lot on other places-guess i can do it here if I have to-dig through old threads-yay
minersmileyf.gif

TazDevil07

Bumping this up. I know theres some peeps on here. I keep trying to get folks to join but dang it, its hard, especially when there's more and more all ford truck forums. UGH!!

TazDevil07

well you can thank the other place for that -THE moderator run em all off-so they get together and start a new forum

What mod where running who off? Jr, what are you smoking? I see you jabbering with those yo yo's over there. I think your spying here for them! 'drama'

TazDevil07

Ok, I have 4 in DE and there's a couple in Jersey. Get em added boys, lets get a Chapter going!

Let's post up who we have:

1. Brenda (TazDevil07) (DE)
2. Kevin (Pony Hauler) (DE)
3. Bobby (sonicbluestx) (DE)
4. Anthony (DelaRanger95) (DE)

DelaRanger95'

Delaware Chapter member
yo im here!

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Alright Brenda you convinced me to sign up here too.

TazDevil07

Got enough to start a DE Chapter! WOOT!! Pm'd the admin!

Let's post up who we have:

1. Brenda (TazDevil07) (DE)
2. Kevin (Pony Hauler) (DE)
3. Bobby (sonicbluestx) (DE)
4. Anthony (DelaRanger95) (DE)
5. Bill (Smashed96gt) (DE)
6. Joe (Off-roadranger04) (DE)

Need some more folks! NJ? MD? VA?

DelaRanger95'

Delaware Chapter member
my trucks home again! feels weird to drive after being stuck with the war pig all week
see what i have to live with hahaha
old pic

DelaRanger95047.jpg

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
What happened with the truck? And I definately wouldn't complain about rocking a Jeep at this point. Anything has to be better than my Civic.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts