Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

sears road hazard

i got my set of tires for the truck at sears mostly b/c they had a good price on the size i wanted. i paid the extra for the "insurance" or "road hazard" or whatever they call it. my wife needs tires too and i want to know more about their program before i get her tires there too.

have you guys done that? do they make you jump through crazy hoops only to end up getting 5% off of a new tire if one blows out?

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I don't know about recent times, but about 5 years ago I bought a set of bridgestone dueler at's from sears. They were 31-10.50-15's. I had them on a 96 F150. After a few months of wear, I hit a curb and knocked a hole in the sidewall of one of them. They replaced it free of charge, with no questions asked.

I don't know about recent times, but about 5 years ago I bought a set of bridgestone dueler at's from sears. They were 31-10.50-15's. I had them on a 96 F150. After a few months of wear, I hit a curb and knocked a hole in the sidewall of one of them. They replaced it free of charge, with no questions asked.
great - that's the idea situation.

do i have to pay to have sears rotate them every x months, or prove crazy crap, have the receipt, etc? i'm willing to pay for the service if it's worth it without having to go in there every 3 months and pay $100 to have them rotate tires or something

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA

Ford Truck Articles