Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ford Raptor Snorts And Snarls

Turn up the volume, sit back, enjoy the sights and sounds of Ford Raptor power!!!

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
want :drool:

The funny thing is, though. If I took 40K, do you know what kind of desert truck I could make out of my 95 F150? Sure it wont look as pretty, but it would probably blow it away.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I said " :drool: " its about as sick of a truck as they come, but I can't justify the monies. :)

Also, I could romp my f150 and not feel bad when i scratch it or run into something or break something. I would probably cry if I scratched that truck. :D

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
yeah while they are freaking awesome if i was rich i would get it. or i could be smart go buy a 500 dollar 80-96 ford truck. dump 15 or 20 grand in and get way way way more and done how i want it with more workability on it and the older styling like i like.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
yeah while they are freaking awesome if i was rich i would get it. or i could be smart go buy a 500 dollar 80-96 ford truck. dump 15 or 20 grand in and get way way way more and done how i want it with more workability on it and the older styling like i like.
Thats what I said! :D

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
heck yes. I spend a lot of time reading on places like race-dezert.com, there are some awesome trucks out there, and unlike the rock or mud scene, its actually a group of guys that prefer TTB! :D

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
thats wicked badass!!!!! I WANT ONE RIGHT NOW!.....in grabber green please :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts