Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2012 "T6" Ford Ranger

2012 "T6" Ford Ranger Spotted Across Globe

6a00d83451b3c669e201156f8ae7c7970c-800wi

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Umm... That's a Mazda.....
And why the hell can't we get the Diesel version!!!!!! (*&^%&*^)&%% sorry &98^9ing EPA..

Last edited:

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Ford's 3.0-liter Duratorq TDCi four-cylinder turbodiesel engine, rated at 154 horsepower and 280 pounds-feet of torque, is expected to be carried over in the new truck for buyers outside the U.S.

i love this engine.. basicly no probs to maintain and allot of powerrrrr :D woohoo..

btw thats but ugly!!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I don't care about ugly...

If they give it a manual transmission, 4x4, and make an extended or crew cab with a bed at least 6' long, and put an engine in it that gets decent mileage while still being able to haul a few thousand pounds of trailer on occasion, I'll buy one.

I think it looks cool, like the new austrailian one. It didnt take Mercedes, BMW, or VeeDub a whole lot to get their diesels approved. Why can't Ford?

Isnt that the same as the Australian Ranger?

Ford%20Ranger%2001.jpg

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I dunno... I kinda like it. The hood raked like that doesnt bother me, when the round the grill over it seems to shout "I'm a snobby rich person, and my truck is snobby to" IMO atleast.. :rofl:

RangerPilot

Boom Shaka Laka
Dallas, TX
I'm not a huge fan of the hood...but I'm pretty satisfied with the rest of it. I'd like to see one up close. Back doors (and thus, back seat) look tiny.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Back doors (and thus, back seat) look tiny.

Yeah...but let's face it. Anything Ranger/Tacoma/Colorado sized, you're not going to have more than two comfortable seats. It's really more about a locked, dry place to put your stuff.

Yup...even the back seats in most of the smaller SUVs (Escape-sized) are a joke...can't expect much from a small truck.

Hey, at least its better than side mounted jump seats. I had to ride in one for a long time in the back of an SC dentside when I was a kid, like 8 or 9. And it sucked then. I couldnt even imagine the ones in the Ranger SC, forward facing seats are way better than those damned things... :p YelloThumbUp

RangerPilot

Boom Shaka Laka
Dallas, TX
I rode in a S-10 with the side-facing jumpseats quite a bit, and other than the pain from accelerating/braking, it wasn't too bad...until you stuck somebody across from you then couldn't stretch out. I wouldn't even try and put a couple of kids back there...it's not nice.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts