Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

here another cent in Texas

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
:drop: wow i really wish i could go down there and buy that and drive it back....but lack of funds makes that not possible...

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
:drop: wow i really wish i could go down there and buy that and drive it back....but lack of funds makes that not possible...

I feel you pain .They all seem to be west of MIss

The funny thing is a local dealler had 12 F150 crews and several Broncos . But u see none.

I did see that red burgandy one the kept poping up for sale in Philly . was not bad for PA truck ..

radialarm

Clown of Death!
It's not a cream puff, but he has a low reserve it looks like!!!

It's only about 45 miles from me!!!

Michigan
Looks like theres no more reserve?? I like it! Needs different tires and wheels.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I could care less about cream puff . I want a driver. If I build one myself it probably never be dirty weekend only ride .

!BSCLlrw!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKj0EjlLmRc54BKBGdcbWOw~~_12.JPG

i just paid attention to that tailgate/window. obviously the window goes into the tailgate (like a bronco). this one looks like if you didn't roll the window down when you drop the tailgate that you'd hit the window (terrible design)

how to the regular broncos work? split? the window hatch goes up, tailgate down?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts