Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Create PM

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Maybe I am missing it but is there a feature FROM THE PM SCREEN that would allow you to create a NEW PM message. I know you can click on a user name and send a PM that way but sometimes I am sending several PM's and it is a hassle to have to go search out a member to send them a PM.

Let me know if I am missing it...Otherwise maybe there is a mod for that?

There is a "send a new message" hyper link in the menu on the left side of the inbox page.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I know when you are CCing or forewarding them if you type in some of the letters of their user name a list will pop up!!!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Y'know what I've seen on another site... There is a PM button on every post (next to Quote) and if you click it, it'll open a new PM to that person AND quote the text in their post... It's pretty handy. Any chance we could do somethin like that?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
As long as we're asking questions...and Aaron's question is answered. I saw a reeeeeal cool feature on another site too. When you type in a thread title, it some how integrates the search feature. So when you've entered the title, it gives you a list of possibly related threads. So far it's been veeeeeery helpful for me. Is this place capable of that? I doubt it's a real concern though.

Is there a way to hit a PM icon that sends me wads of US cash ?

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
YEah there is Dennis. It's kinda hard to get to though. Right underneath the "report post" icon is the "send me wads of U.S. cash" icon. Just move the report post icon out of the way and give the other a click.

The dough should start rolling in.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts