Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Meet the moderators

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Ford Truck Fanatics would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest Moderator Matt (Supercab). Matt said his strengths are in the Generation 6 and FE/FT forums but we have seen fit to throw him to the wolves. Matt will also be helping out in the F-Series forums and several engine forums.

Now is as good a time as any to introduce the whole moderation team here at FTF. Below is a list of the specific forums each moderates as well as a link to their profiles.

As always feel free to contact any of the moderators, SuperMods or Administrators with any questions. If they can not help you they will be able to direct you to someone that can

You can also find a link to the moderators and their respective forums at the bottom of the main page.

Moderators:
Blacksnapon:4.6L/5.4L/V10 Modulars, 6.0 Powerstroke, 6.4 Powerstroke, 7.3 Powerstroke, 7.3/6.9 IDI, Certified Ford Tech Help Forum, General Conversation, Lounge, Personal Announcements & Introductions, Superduty Gen.1, Superduty Gen.2
D-Kuzmen:4.6L/5.4L/V10 Modulars, 6.0 Powerstroke, 6.4 Powerstroke, 7.3 Powerstroke, 7.3/6.9 IDI, Certified Ford Tech Help Forum, Superduty Gen.1, Superduty Gen.2
john112deere: 'Puters, Alternative Fuels, Chips/Power mods, Coming Car Shows and Events, Detailing, Electrical, Explorer, Garage and Tool Zone, General Automotive, General Conversation, Generation 6, Hobbies, Lounge, Oil and Lubrication, Personal Announcements & Introductions, Photography, Ranger/Bronco II, Sports, Tire Talk
lil_dq: Audio&Video, Body Work and Paint, Custom Fabrication, E-series, Everything Else Ford or Ford Powered, General Conversation, Generation 10, Lightning/Harley Davidson/Roush, Lounge, Medium Duty Trucks, Off-Road, On-Road, Personal Announcements & Introductions, Trailers and Towing
RangerPilot: 4 Cylinder Ford Gasoline Engines, Audio&Video, Escape, Excursion, Expedition, Explorer, V6/I6 Ford Gasoline Engines
SuperCab: 289, 302, 351W, 351M, 400, 429/460 V8 Gasoline Engines, FE + FT, Generation 1, Generation 5, Generation 6, Generation 7, Generation 10, Generation 11, Generation 12, Generations 2-3, Generations 4, Generations 8-9, Other Ford Engines, Pre 1948 Discussion

SuperMods
CaFordDude
Polarbear
Surewhynot

Ford Truck Fanatic Administrators
Blue Goose
O'Rattlecan
Slmann

Last edited:

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
congrats Matt! time for the wolves to feed! haha

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
congrats matt. i think you will do fine even if the wolves gets restless.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Matt if you carry a big enough gun, the wolves are no problem! LOL Congrats again buddy!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
In order to keep us out of the political crosshairs, we had to hire a mod that is, lets say, one pipe short of a full set. :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Congrats Matt...glad to see you're cut from the Moderator cloth...haha.

Now you can crush! Ben's glass pack lover threads :rofl:

Very funny Tex...keep that up and I'll flag your posts...haha.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Seriously though, if you wanna bring anything to my or any other mod's attention, please use the report button. Makes it easier on us.

Oh look at you being so professional and taking this job sooooo seriously now...I think I want the old Matt back...haha.

Oh boy not another "Tex flager" :rofl: just playing around jeez every body's all ways fast on the draw :p

You know I'm just messin with you Tex...I've never flagged a post. Besides I love you...I think.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Oh look at you being so professional and taking this job sooooo seriously now...I think I want the old Matt back...haha.
Yeah I don't think Matt is going to be fun any more :rotz:

You know I'm just messin with you Tex...I've never flagged a post. Besides I love you...I think.

I lo looO I loOooof,, your a good guy ben :redface:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts