Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ford Fiesta: First Drive

Ford Fiesta: First Drive

Ford_Fiesta_Review_1.jpg

radialarm

Clown of Death!
They brought that thing back???

I guess Edsels are next!!!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
SWEET!!!!!

I'm a Fiesta fan. Yeah, the ones before this one in the US.

Dad had one of these (but with more rust) when I was little. (He had two, actually, but traded the first one in before I was born.)
80%20ford%20fiesta.jpg

I remember sitting on his lap and driving around the yard in it. And I remember when the driver's floorboard rotted out and there was nothing but carpet under his heels. That's when mom decided it was time to retire it.

*Not only did Dad own two of those...he's very excited about the new one. Plans to buy one, in fact, to replace his '07 Focus when the time comes.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
SWEET!!!!!

I'm a Fiesta fan. Yeah, the ones before this one in the US.

Dad had one of these (but with more rust) when I was little. (He had two, actually, but traded the first one in before I was born.)
80%20ford%20fiesta.jpg

I remember sitting on his lap and driving around the yard in it. And I remember when the driver's floorboard rotted out and there was nothing but carpet under his heels. That's when mom decided it was time to retire it.

*Not only did Dad own two of those...he's very excited about the new one. Plans to buy one, in fact, to replace his '07 Focus when the time comes.

I have fond memories of having one of those things up on two wheels at PIR (PDX Intl Raceway) during a Chevy comparo ride and drive. Unbelievably, they trotted out a Fiesta, a Civic, a Corolla, and tried to match them against....

ready?....

a Chevette. :rofl:

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
80%20ford%20fiesta.jpg

I remember walking up to those cars on campus and in malls, stepping up to the rear bumper with my back turned towards the car, squatting down, putting my hands on the bumper, and picking it up to the point that the rear tires would come off clean off the ground . Which explains why they got great mileage, unlike the new one that's coming out.

*Look at the pizza cutters it's rolling on, you don't see that very often these days.

Last edited:
Probably will be a hit with the fairer sex, :eek:

You calling Ryan gay :p

No actually, not at all. If it came across that way I didnt mean it. I was just saying that the shape and color are very feminine looking and should bode well with the female crowd. At least Ford is guaranteed success with half the population, :p

How will Ford woo men over though?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts