Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Anybody have a V10?

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Mom had one and we pulled three pallets of stone on a flatbed and it pulled fine. I thought it was kinda weak goin up steep grades with a load. We had four fourwheelers on a tandem axle flatbed and it slowed down quite a bit goin up Parleys canyon here on I80.

FORDS BEST KEPT SECRET!!

loved it as soon as i test drove one!! i've had a F250 V10 for a little over 5 years now, and never looked back! mine has come along way in 5 years, and probably will keep additions coming as time goes on.

now i'm going to be finalizing the deal on a excursion on monday, which is a V10 as well....... nothing against the oil burners, but the V10 suits my needs better!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
My dad had one in his truck-- seemed like a very powerful engine. We had a 25 foot deep hull boat (HEAVY ass boat) and it pulled it great. Looked like this:

93445464_1thumb_550x410.jpg

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I drive 6 of them at work . The first sign of a hill they r in passing gear and
like hitting a brick wall .

We have several gear ratios and these r F350 F450 trucks . Actually we use a 97 F350 4x4 with manual trans as r dedicated tow truck .

I'd love to try one with a manual trans . The autos just r not sey up right .

Also we go through coil packs often and Ford Other than warrenty has no fix.
Most u see here were traded for deisels Whose owners r tired of single digit MPG . We average 8-9 mpg on ours

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts