Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Another for the "experienced"

OK.... for those who actually have lived for more than a couple decades... what is a GUYMAN BALL?

blacksnapon

Staff member
OH,OH,OH, I GOT IT! Thats the bondage thingie that is put in your mouth just before Miss Helga starts spanking you!

a guyman ball. a couple gay dudes get to dance in public in gowns.
had toms truck not had issues i could have taken him to the ball and left him there. no tera.... no dance.

Last edited:
Looks like yall need a hint:

There's two of them.
They are mostly on older manual transmission vehicles

a guyman ball. a couple gay dudes get to dance in public in gowns.
had toms truck not had issues i could have taken him to the ball and left him there. no tera.... no dance.
I don't swing that way, carl... sorry!

tom... i thought maybe a guy looking like R might show. i'd have danced crutches and all. you could have cut in and saved me

tom, they aren't heels.... they're the lil rubbers that are on the bottom of crutches or walkers, or on Sassy's butt

I broke one of these things once, walked into the parts store, Told em I needed a Guyman ball and he gave me one on the spot! Where is BKW when ya need him?

Then again, this item has other names, so GUYMAN may be a non-ford name...
I'm SO BAD....

You talking about that clutch pivot ball on the linkage, bolted to the trans?
We Have a WINNER!!!
Guymanballs.jpg
The Guyman Ball
GuymanBall.jpg
is typically what it is called in the GM universe, more than a few decades ago. In the Chrysler/Jeep World it is called a BellCrank pivot bracket, And FORD, god bless 'em, apparently chose to call it simply a Pivot Ball. But that name, PIVOT BALL can cause problems if you go to the autoparts store asking for one... can anyone tell me WHY?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts