Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Yokohama geolander mt+

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Not on my rig...but on a buddy's Jeep. They're great for what they are. Not quite as aggressive as I like...but still a reeeeeeeeeal good tire. They seem to stick to rocks, clear well in light mud, quiet on the road, and have pretty good tread life. So they can be a good tire, just depends on what you're doing.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
that would be the deal breaker for me...

plus I like the sound of tires roaring down the road :D

Yeah me too...I always loooooved the way they looked, dunno why though cause they don't fit my 'aggressive' requirement. Maybe it was because I couldn't have them...because for the longest time, they weren't available in the states...it's been in the last 5 years that the importation problems have been cleared.

Anyway, by light mud...I meant it could handle some ruts, small mud holes and watered down mud. They didn't clear worth spit in thick mud...but I guess enough wheel speed could even remedy that. As for tire roar...some folks don't like all the noise...so like I said in my original post, we'd have hear what he wants to use them for.

I think Connor (Raptor22) has those on his truck IIRC.

Have to ask him...

I dont have them on my truck now, but I had the earlier version of those tires (SuperDiggerV) on my truck before and they were awesome. Im a big fan of Yokohamas and I have heard nothing but great things about them.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I have them on my truck.

Speaking of your truck...where is it in the sig...too big? And don't you have the A/T's...was gonna look, but your truck wasn't in the sig anymore.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
To many people cried that it was to big for em' ;)
And yes after having these Yoko tires I wont go bad to any other brand on my truck..

FordBoy86

Kentucky Chapter member
I want them to put on my daily driver 94 f150 ext cab 4x4. I don't care about noise at all. I also use my truck to pull a boat, go deer hunting, trail riding, some snow and ice on the roads in winter, and occasionally playing in the mud. I have friend that works at yokohama so i can get some pretty good deals.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's awesome man I say go for it, they are great tires, allot people talk them down because they're Japanese tires.

What isn't these days. But I agree...from what I hear they are good tires...always hear good things about them.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I hear allot smack about my tires from guys i've worked with and from the bozo's at the garage I get my truck inspected all ways say crap like "get some BFs on that truck!" ect ect.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
hell i cant hear my tires over my truck going down the road,, and i challenge any of you to find a tire that i can hear over my truck,, once it dries out from the pond incident ill do a driving loudness vid, its crazy

Boggers?????? I can hear them over my 12" CB gpacks.

I can't hear my self talk some times, then I realizes i'm eating and just made a mess.

"You must spread rep around before giving it to TexasNomad again..." 'smiliedoh' :p

Ill get you when I can, that was hilarious though... :rofl:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts