Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2008 F350 King Ranch Parts Truck?

blacksnapon

Staff member
It says the vehicle is no longer for sale. I would run away from that one anyway. You would have to find an old burned out long haired mechanic, that had more tools than brains to fix it................Hey! wait a minute!

econo61

head pervert
okla
i think that was supposed to be junked. if i remember correctly, the manufacturer is supposed to junk those show vehicles because they have been modified and are no longer able to meet the dot saftey requirements or smog certification.

my brother had to watch chrysler destroy a few hundred cars once because they had been involved in a train derailment, insurance company made them destroy the cars to the point of using a pin gun to make holes thru the blocks into the cylinders, holes thru the trans cases in places that couldnt be fixxed, and so on. he has pics of a few hemi cudas,big block chargers, challengers, and pickups with a half inch hole in all the parts.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
yeppers- they get donated to High School shops or crushed- no way that thing should have wound up for sale.... or in the hands of someone who could/would sell it.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Did anybody look at the pics of where the frame was "welded" back together. Yeah, that looks nice and safe. Looks like I did it. 'hah'

Ford Truck Articles