Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

lightning vs SRT-10 (video)

Last edited by a moderator:

econo61

head pervert
okla
of course it was cool! little motor ford beating a BIG motored dodge is cool everytime!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Sweet!!!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That was great, that lightning moved!

x2...that was awesome...but I gotta agree, bad jump by the Dodge, and bad shifting.

But you know what I say, look up 'DODGE' in the dictionary, what does it say, "To avoid."

pickup,stickshift,dragracing-pick 2!i hate manual trans (for what i do anyway).

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
awesome video!

although...the dodge srt-10 in stock form is the fastest production pickup truck in the world..yes faster then the lightning(in stock form)...and way faster then the (cough cough chevy 1500 454ss and silverado ss slow as death cough cough)

awesome video!

although...the dodge srt-10 in stock form is the fastest production pickup truck in the world..yes faster then the lightning(in stock form)...and way faster then the (cough cough chevy 1500 454ss and silverado ss slow as death cough cough)

yeah,but that could be a different story if they would've been tested in similar weather conditions!testing a supercharged vehicle in the desert and the goat in freezing temps is'nt a very good comparison.reverse the conditions and see what happens!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts