Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

buckshot mudders

91xltlariat

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
hi, does anyone use/used these tires. not really in the market for tires just looking. right now, i'm running mud king xt's 33x12.50-15 these are the tires i'm looking at.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I thought they were discontinuing that tire? Some places still have some left in inventory though. I've heard mainly good things about them, pretty decent tread wear (not great)...pretty noisy...but they're a good M/T type tire.

91xltlariat

thanks, never heard anything about them being discontinued[confused] not say there not.. have to see if i can find more info on that.

I've never heard of anything about discontinuing them.

They are a decent tire, but I myself would buy them. I much rather Mud Kings.
A buckshot will get about K miles on average, and they suck in the mud once they wear down half way.
Like he said, kind of loud.

They're reasonably priced... that's about the only thing going for them.

91xltlariat

i like the mud king's, never really had any issues with them. just looking.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Pretty sure I heard they were discontinuing them...at the very least limiting available tire sizes.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
My tire guy said something to the fact of "maxxis is trying to replace the buckshot. You can still get them but they are harder to find." that is why I went with the maxxis. that and they were like $60 each cheaper.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts