Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

front alignment and suspension

blacksnapon

Staff member
OK, this one was used in one of my classes, the answer is simple, but very tricky. Customer with twin I beam suspension claims his truck pulls right, his wife says it pulls left! Whats wrong?

Memory steer. ball joints.
Or He's ME sized, she's mrsfixit sized. and it's torsion bushings....:rofl:

Fellro

Staff member
Loose nut behind the wheel????? :p Weight likely.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
gas tanks must be on the right. When he drives, he fills the tanks. When the woman drives, she runs them empty all the time and puts $5-$10 of gas in at any given time.

Ryan

gas tanks must be on the right. When he drives, he fills the tanks. When the woman drives, she runs them empty all the time and puts $5-$10 of gas in at any given time.

Ryan

It is the other way around in my family. Mom's tank is always full and dad's is always empty. He runs vehicles out of gas every so often and I don't recall her ever doing so.

Ryan
Now that's funny, right there! And so true in my family...
I get home and usually the first stop I have to make with the wife's car is to fill it up!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts