Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

She Went Topless

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
No get your minds out the gutter, the bronco. Was a nice day, and was working on fixin my huge hole in the back. So I just took it off and went for a drive. Also took the tailgate off caus its all rotted out, and needed to get the window out, that was stuck down. So I shot some pics.

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
How long it take you to take it off? Always looked like it'd be a kind of a pain to remove...

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Well I had 4 bolts holding it in, and with the air ratchet like 5 min. Lol There was non of the trim on either. So mine was all ready to go. Top is light as well, stood in the back and lifted it all up and walked it off. Lol

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
My friend that gave it to me, had it off, and it didnt leak when I got it, she sits in the garage anyway lol. Super garage queen with 7 of 8 firing lol.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lol, no compression in cyl #2. Got a 5.0HO for it. Just hasnt warmed up enough. Had some chicks waving to me today in it, bronk looks like crap but looks awsome with the top off, they love me.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Dang it where are the bikini women? Looks good without the top but where are the women??

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Not there lol, they were in cars drivin, starin at me, It was all me not the bronco lol.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Always dreamin, makes america great lol. I sleep good.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
haha bronc looks good. i got the same thing when i was driving my friends 87 supra turbo 5 speed targa top around last summer. everyone was like hey there!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Looked good with the top off man...had the top the 79 last week so I could clean the top and reseal the cap.

Wow, looks nice the beauty of the Bronco is that its two door but yet a full 1/2 ton so you can pull your boat or whatever you want. Is there a lift on it?

Ford Truck Articles