Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Advertising...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey fellas...there are a couple forums I am a part of, and they do a 'best 4x4 site' poll. I don't really know how to get involved with it, and I know we're not predominantly a 4x4 site...but I figured if it was free and easily enough added to the site, it could be a good cheap source in advertising and maybe help FTF get more foot traffic. Here's the link:

http://top4x4sites.com/top.php

Just figured I'd throw it out there...don't even know if it is something that could be integrated into this site, or if the powers that be would want to be associated with it. Just an idea.

On Edit...just read some of the FAQ's, and it says the site has to be predominantly aimed at 4wd's/offroad...however, the other sites I frequent aren't strictly offroad. Also, it is free. Just food for thought.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
None of the head honchos have an opinion on this?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm gonna bump this one one more time...and see if any admins gave it any thought positive or negative??????

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah I figure they discussed it too...but I didn't get any feedback (positive or negative)...after a month. So I just wanted to see what they had to say about it.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I'll check it out and talk it over with the others. Looks like you don't necessarily have to be all about 4x4 or off-road just have to have some content about it, our off-road section should qualify us.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright...just figured it might be a good way to get the site out there for free. And yeah, alot of the sites on there seem to be more than strictly 4x4 sites, so I thought this site would qualify.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts