Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

black rep?

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Never seen one. Gray is from somebody who hasn't made enough posts to give green yet.

Obama repped you :)

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I don't know what colors equal what, because you start out with 10 points and that gives you one green box. I haven't seen any members go below that mark. Grey is probably 0-10 points which would require your first rep to be negative.

Ryan

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Never seen one. Gray is from somebody who hasn't made enough posts to give green yet.
If gray is for someone who hasn't made enough posts, then what color should Chris's be??? [confused]

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
If gray is for someone who hasn't made enough posts, then what color should Chris's be??? [confused]

Are you waiting for someone to post the word? :D

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Time for me to fire off an email to Barney Franks office, he'll fix ya right up :)

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Frank needs to remove that velcro from the underside of his tongue.......or let his tongue have a good nights rest.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Why don't these people die, really! think about it thousands of people die every time why can't these ass holes die instead..

Ford Truck Articles