Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Looking for a lift kit....

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Wife and I are looking into a 2008 Ford Edge. She thinks it might sit too low so I was wondering if anyone has seen a lift kit for them yet. I have done some searches but no luck. If you could keep an eye out that would be great!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
maybe just a couple inches, nothing too big. Maybe some 31's under it.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I found a Fabtech spindle lift for 2WD Edges...but the one we are looking at is an AWD... I have some emails into a couple of companies to see what comes of it. I think it would be ***** with a mild lift! LOL And the best part is it was HER idea!!! Do I have a good woman or what?!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Same here. Who would want to lower one! LOL

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I found a Fabtech spindle lift for 2WD Edges...but the one we are looking at is an AWD... I have some emails into a couple of companies to see what comes of it. I think it would be ***** with a mild lift! LOL And the best part is it was HER idea!!! Do I have a good woman or what?!

Yes you do!
Mine bitches everytime she has to climb into mine, and its not even lifted... Yet....
Just trimmed fenders on 36"s...

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
8" worth of hockey pucks and 2x4s

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I was hoping for an already made one. less $$$ that way. we'll see what comes of some emails I have out.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright...I'm gonna admit, I don't know anything about an Edge...but when in doubt (or lack of product)...wouldn't it make sense to get something custom built? I figure a good 4wd or spring shop could fab something up for you...right?

On Edit: was slow on a tabbed topic...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
May end up having to do that, but with the IFS and the IRS i don't know if it will be cheap.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts