Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Report a PM

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Members now have the option to report a PM. Just like reporting a post, you simply click on the exclamation point in the top of the pm.

I hope this isn't a feature that will be used very often but it's there if it is needed.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Does anyone actually ever turn anybody in?

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
That's a pretty neat feature..

Like has already been stated, I hope I don't ever have to use it, but it's there if I need to..

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Awesome, thanks Scott.

As a former-mod I'd like to make 1 clarification. Reporting a post or a PM is often seen as something REALLY SERIOUS! Truth is-- it's not. What it really does, is just makes a thread in the admin/mod section that says "Reported post by [username]"-- and it quotes the post. This is merely to bring a post to the attention of the administration, in case it somehow slipped through the cracks; or even to express that the post bothered you.

The person who made the post will not automatically be in trouble-- that's up for the administration to decide. But the reporting feature is a great way just to bring something to the attention of the administration, even if it's not some heinous post that needs to be 'dealt with'. That being said, it shouldn't be abused or else the admins/mods will have to spend hours sifting through reported posts, but surely dont be afraid to use it if you think the admins/mods may have missed something or let it slip through the cracks.

**steps down from soapbox**

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Good point Chris...

oh, and Scott, how did you get the little myspace link under your post count? I'v never noticed it before....is it a new feature?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
oh, and Scott, how did you get the little myspace link under your post count? I'v never noticed it before....is it a new feature?

Go to the myspace thread, and it'll tell you on one of the last pages. Here's the link...I think it's posts 322-324

http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=928&page=33

Off the subject..
But when you ignore some body does it also block their PMs?

Who you wantin to ignore Tex? Hope it ain't me.

Last edited:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Good point Chris. You don't have to use it and we CAN'T see pm's at all unless you use it. So, this is worst case senario guys, only if you think we need to see it. If it works out great, but if not we can delete the option.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Oh ok I thought being a commie meant I was on the list automatically! LOL

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Maybe they'll have an ignore button for PMs!!!

Then I really will feel alone here!!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah but Carl gave me a cb, what do you have to give me?! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HAHA! I am willing to try anything(almost) once! If it don't kill me, great!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts